29 December 2009

10 on Tuesday: New Years Resolutions

10 on Tuesday this week is to list your 2010 resolutions. I don't normally have 10 resolutions but I do have some goals that I want to focus on this year and they are:

1. Spend less money on things I don’t need
2. Exercise more often
3. Finish what I start
4. Stop procrastinating
5. Complain less
6. Take a photo every day
7. Get rid of 1/5 of my belongings
8. Don’t accrue any library fines
9. Read 60 or more books (managed 53 last year)
10. Read more non-fiction (at least 10 this year)

Do you have any resolutions?

2 comments:

Gal Friday said...

I see we have no. 8 on your list in common!
I like your "take a photo a day" resolution--definitely do-able.

Arlene said...

id like to do that exercise and picture daily thing too!

happy new year!