20 November 2009

Friday Favourites: Foods

I love to cook, and also love to eat, so here are my favourite foods!

1. Spaghetti and meatballs – I make an amazing Sicilian Sunday Gravy and it is perfect with Sicilian meatballs and spaghetti
2. Lobster – Unadulterated except maybe a little garlic butter
3. Shrimp – Shrimp anything, but especially with garlic and butter
4. Bruschetta – So simple and yummy
5. Steak – Grilled medium-rare with lots of mushrooms
6. Mashed potatoes – With garlic, with skins, with gravy or with butter…yum!
7. Pancakes – I eat a lot of pancakes. I have them at least once a week
8. Atlantic Salmon – It does taste different than Pacific salmon; its better! With lemon and tomatoes and garlic.
9. Couscous – Made with chicken broth, some ground cumin and turmeric and mixed with sautéed fresh veggies
10. Sweet potato fries
11. Fish and chips! I was in heaven getting to eat fish and chips with a beer in a pub in the UK

So, what are your favourite foods?

No comments: