24 November 2009

10 on Tuesday: Thankful

This week, 10 on Tuesday suggests we list 10 things we are thankful for. These are the first 10 things that popped into my mind and I felt really good after writing this!

1. My partner – He untangles my tangles and carries the heavy stuff and hugs me just when I need it
2. My best friend – She’s known me for 15 years and hasn’t run away scared yet. That is dedication!
3. My family – They entertain me with their drama and they love me unconditionally
4. Living in Canada (no explanation necessary)
5. My job – It is challenging and offers a lot of learning opportunities even though I complain about it sometimes…okay, often
6. My Macs (G5 upstairs Mac Mini downstairs) – No silly Windows problems for me!
7. My iPhone – Can you tell I’m a Mac person? I really have no idea how I lived without this little gadget all my life
8. Libraries – I can get almost any book delivered to a library near me and take at least 3 weeks to read it!
9. All the nature parks around southern Ontario – they are beautiful and I love nature!
10. My camera! – I’ve always been a visually stimulated person yet my camera has helped me pay attention to the beauty around me more

So, what are you thankful for?

No comments: