29 May 2009

Friday Favourites

Hmm, I’ve been thinking that one way to get more lists out of myself is to start some themes…so here is my first shot at one: Friday Favourites!

I’ve been spending A LOT of time reading the last couple months and I have been very pleased with my rekindled relationship with books. In celebration of this fact, here are some of my favourite books:

1. American Gods – Neil Gaiman
2. Ender’s Game – Orson Scott Card
3. A Long Way Down – Nick Hornby
4. Microserfs – Douglas Coupland
5. Snow Crash – Neal Stephenson
6. All of the Sigma Force Series – James Rollins
7. The Pendergast books – Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
8. Evernight & Stargazer – Claudia Gray
9. Some Girls Bite – Chloe Neill
10. The God Delusion – Richard Dawkins
11. The Twilight Series – Stephenie Meyer (yeah, I know, but I really did like them)

So, anything on here you love too?

What are your favourite books?

2 comments:

tanya said...

i read Snow Crash and thought it was decent, but not really my style. and i keep seeing things and think, huh, they talked about that in snow crash...

Rhonda said...

you know, i do not have a style of book...i have the ability to enjoy all genres and almost every book i read...i guess i just like escaping into stories.