19 May 2009

10 on Tuesday: Favourite Cities

1. London, England: Magical city, like being immersed in history
2. Hong Kong: Colourful, vibrant and energetic
3. Toronto: Again with the energy, culture and just plain awesomeness
4. Halifax: East Coast!
5. Colchester, England: The castle, the hip shops, the craft stores, the perfect pub!
6. Manila: Such a different world from my own
7. Bangor: More East Coast!
8. Portland, Oregon: The only city on this list where I've never been, but I dream of it. I've wanted to live in Oregon since I was 11.
9. London, Ontario: It is where my best friend is!
10. Saint John: The people and the music are great

What are your favourite cities?
Go here to see the favourites of many others: Ten on Tuesday

1 comment:

CiCi and CAJtalk said...

great list. I am going to Portland in August.... can't wait