08 February 2009

Things I love but wish I didn't

Sorry for the absence...I'm back now though. I've spent some time on the couch recently because of a calf-muscle injury and I'll admit that I did not use this time wisely, which got me to thinking about my guilty pleasures. You know, those things you love but don't want anyone to know about? Well, I am showing my true colours here world...these are the things I wish I did not love

1. Celebrity gossip
2. Walmart
3. Starbucks
4. Colouring books
5. Gratuitous movie violence
6. Cheesy movies (Sweet Home Alabama is my favourite)
7. Really catchy pop music
8. Everything about the 80s (ok, I admit this all the time)
9. Facebook
10. Punk-pop sung by whiny man-boys
11. The (slight)misery of others; you know, when someone slips on ice and gets a bruise, not anything too serious (sad but true, I would have fit in with Jerry & Elaine)

So, am I totally hopeless? What are some things that you wish you didn't love, but do? Come one, I won't tell anyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda, this is exactly why we got along. I have all the same guilty pleasures. The worst of which is definitely the celbrity gossip thing. I wish i didn't follow it, but can't seem to stop reading stupid blogs when i'm bored. I would also add rereading books from when i was a teenager to my list. :)