12 February 2009

The If List

The If List

So, Rhonda has invited me to contribute to her list. Partially in an attempt to spur into more posts, but also because I like to make lists as well. So for my inaugural list, I am writing the if list. Not a what if list, that implies that you could change the course of your life if certain things were different, but a list random thoughts about if certain things can/had occurred.

If I had been a teenager in the 60’s, I would have danced on American bandstand, or at least danced while I watched the show and been jealous of the people who got to do it.

If I could be any Joss Whedon character, it would be Fred. This includes having my innards liquefied and skin turned shell-like to become the awesome Illerya character.

If I owned my own restaurant, it would serve different ethnic cuisines on different days.

If I had been allowed to change my name as a child, I would now be named Sabrina – after the character from the Archie comics.

If I could give one piece of advise to Hollywood “it” girls, it would be to eat a cheeseburger.

If I could create one completely unrealistic machine (like a time machine kind of idea), it would be one that allows you to zap yourself into a book and become the character of your choice for the duration of the novel.

If I could create my perfect world, it would be free of bananas, lilacs, cashews and birds (except for chickadees).

If Rhonda lets me keep posting after this, I’ll be pleased.

That’s it for now.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

great post! let's see if I could be any Joss Whedon Character...I'd be Willow. According to the Season 9 comics, she outlasts them all. And dark willow is hot! Can't wait for your next list.