22 February 2009

Do You Remember?

So, I’ve been talking with people lately, and childhood keeps coming up. I mention toys and shows I remember, but no one else seems to know what I’m talking about. I decided to base my next list on the things I seem to remember, but no one else does, except my sister.

1. My Child and My Child Pet dolls.
2. Hugga Bunch Dolls and the awesome made for tv movie.
3. The My Little Ponies movie – the scary one with the guy that turns the ponies into dragons
4. the Centurions cartoon. These three guys that wear flying suits and save the world.
5. Barbie and the Rockers - A blatant rip off of Jem and the Holograms, but I loved both series and collected the dolls from both of them. Barbie always covered songs from the 60s, which I loved, so I think that was the attraction for me.
6. Rose Petal Place – Kind of like strawberry shortcake, but instead of desserts, they’re all different types of flowers. Daffodil was my favourite.
7. Fluppy dogs – adorable floppy dog cartoons. It took me a long time to remember the name of this one.
8. The Wuzzles – combinations of two animals in one like bumblelion and butterbear
9. The Get Along Gang – they lived in a caboose or something, that’s all I really remember
10. Square One TV – specifically Mathnet. Crime fighting with math – long before Numbers did it.

No comments: