05 January 2010

10 on Tuesday: Things I am Looking Forward to in 2010

This week, 10 on Tuesday is all about looking ahead...and listing 10 things you are looking forward to this year. Here's my list:

1. Movies: Leap Year, Youth in Revolt, Legion, Percy Jackson…Lightning Thief, Alice in Wonderland, The Losers, Kick Ass, IRON MAN 2, Letters to Juliet, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – There are currently 26 movies I am anticipating already this year…
2. Buying a house – We are very excited and really hope things works out so that we can buy our first house in May or June this year.
3. Music: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club has a new album coming out in March! Arcade Fire, Cake and Garbage all potentially have albums coming out! Yay for music!
4. Building a business – I started an online shop in late 2009, but 2010 will be the year to develop and grow and actually sell something!
5. Books: 2 books from Chloe Neill and just so many others I can’t even list.
6. More hiking: We went hiking about 8 times last summer and I’m looking forward to doubling that this year
7. The economy picking up again – Aren’t we all looking forward to this?
8. Comics: Daredevil leads The Hand, The Siege, The Blackest Night; all kinds of great storylines coming to a conclusion and many new ones to look forward to in comics this year.
9. Chuck comes back to TV!
10. True Blood Season 3!

What are you looking forward to this year?

2 comments:

Joanne said...

We have two same things in our list ;)

Cheers to a more fruitful year for all of us! I played as well -> http://www.joannemv.com/?p=523

Miss Scarlett said...

Great list!
Hey - how did I forget Deathly Hallows? funny

I just started season 1 of True Blood and I LOVE it
I've read all the books, pretty fun stuff.