23 January 2010

Movies in 2010

There seem to be a lot of movies coming out this year that I'm pretty excited to see. By making a list, maybe I'll remember to watch for their actual release dates. So, here are the movies I want to watch this year - in no particular order.

When in Rome - cause I love Kristen Bell. That is the only reason
Eclipse - judge not lest ye be judged... it's alright, I would judge me too
Shutter Island
Iron Man 2
Toy Story 3
The Socerer's Apprentice - I don't like Nick Cage, but I do like that funny, skinny kid - and the brooms look cool in the preview
Legion
Priest - This one and the one above both have Paul Bettany. I think that's a good enough reason to watch them. The fact they are both supernatural, religious thrillers, is just an added bonus.
Letters to Juliet
Inception - from watching the previews, I have no idea what this movie is about; therefore, I am intrigued.
Burlesque - based entirely on casting. This may change once a preview comes out.

Top three movies
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - I have some reservations, but more hope.
The Runaways - I love their music. I think the casting may actually work. The costumes are obviously going to be awesome.
Alice in Wonderland - I'm excited for this movie like a twihard at a convention. Like excited enough to consider taking the day off work to make sure I can see it opening day. This is my all time favourite book and my favourite director, so I make no apologies

What movies are you looking forward to this year?

No comments: