24 August 2009

Favourite Joss Whedon Characters

Because I love everything Joss Whedon - especially his taste in actors. I included all four big tv shows and Dr. Horrible in this list, it made it much harder than if I just do the Buffy/Angelverse.

1. Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2. Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer - I can't rank one above the other
3. Faith
4. Fred/Illyria
5. Wash
6. Anya
7. Saffron - short lived but memorably awesome character
8. Kaylee
9. Giles
10. Oz
11. The Trio - Jonathan is my fave, but they are awesome together
12. Whiskey - I know she doesn't really exist as a character yet, but I'm betting she's going to be awesome!
13. Jane
14. Paul Ballard
15. Lindsey McDonald

I could actually keep going, but I could list pretty much every character from all the shows.

My least favourite characters - in no particular order: Glory, Connor, Eve, Sierra, and Buffy.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I actually like Connor..Glorificus was too funny! Yes, it has been long time since I've checked the blog. I suck.