16 January 2009

Friday Fill Ins - # 107

1. Enough with the stingingly cold weather.

2. Craft sales cause me to be conflicted. (Do I really need all this stuff?)
3. I've been craving chocolate cupcakes.

4. Talking animals on tv/in movies make me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Florida next week. (I am not handling the weather well this winter)

6. Starting my own business has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating moose sausage for the first time, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and organizing all our belongings which had been sitting in our parents’ house for 7 years and Sunday, I want to Bake!

Go here to do your own Friday Fill In: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! there's something about animals talking! =)

good luck with your business!

Happy blogging!

Rhonda said...

I giggle hysterically at talking animals and sometimes I think that is wrong for a grown-up, but it feels so good! Thanks for the well-wishes