18 January 2009

Favourite Comic Book Heroes & Heroines

1. Wonder Woman
2. Thor
3. Daredevil
4. Batgirl
5. Robin - Tim Drake
6. Batman
7. Invincible
8. Spiderman
9. Pixie- She’s an X-Man in the comics X-Infernus & Uncanny X-Men
10. Captain America
11. Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner, not one of the others
12. Wolverine
13. Rogue
14. Kitty Pryde
15. Lilandra from the comic Fallen Angel

Does anyone out there read comics? Who are your favourite heroes & heroines?

Also, I'm working on a list of my favourite villains, but I can't figure out what makes a villain worthy of being a favourite...Is it the most despicable? Those who are conflicted about what they do? Those who are villainous for a noble cause? I'm not sure yet, but check back soon for this list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you read Fables? they're cool.

Rhonda said...

i have not read fables yet, but a friend just lent me the first graphic novel, so i will be doing that soon!